Search icon

Lucky Ace Casino - Great Bonuses + Top Table Games!

Lucky Ace
Withdrawal Info
Creditcards
Credit Cards
N/A
Ewallets
E-wallets
N/A
Banktransfer
Bank Transfers
N/A
Bitcoins
Bitcoins
N/A

The bonuses offered by Lucky Ace

Indeed, let's talk about the bonuses! The first-deposit bonus, by way of example, is of one hundred percent up to $200. It's here that one can find the best on the market of online gaming. The reason is very simple: part of the bonus is automatically transferred into the player's account. In effect, you are immediately attributed 25 percent of this bonus, but to get the remaining 75 percent it's necessary to collect comp points and unlock a bonus. This bonus is valid for thirty days following your registration. You will need to chalk up a value of at least $400 in comp points to hope to take advantage of it (knowing that 14 comp points are equal to one dollar of bonus money). Otherwise, members who hold a real account receive $10 free. To withdraw this money, however, you have to wager a minimum of $200 at the real-money tables of the casino. The conditions for cashing out are thus reasonable, since one can win free money.

Review of Lucky Ace

LuckyAce Casino is another in the line of 888casinos. This is a casino network that notably hosts reputable online casinos such as Pacific Poker Casino. Needless to say, one may have confidence in such entertainment services. LuckyAce is European in scale, since it is available in different languages such as French, German, Swedish and Spanish to name only a few.

Choose your games

This casino exudes reliability, and it shows in the range of games it offers. All are accompanied by graphics and sounds of great fluidity. The gaming interface is known for being fast and easy to use. This casino also attracts thanks to its powerful and efficient software. At LuckyAce, you can play Poker and all its variants. Those who aren't afraid to test fate will also find there Roulette games and slot machines. Similarly, there are explanations and preview models available to all beginners for a number of games you will find only at LuckyAce Casino. But the card game that gets all the attention is without a doubt Blackjack: you will have the opportunity to deploy your entire arsenal of laboriously-learned strategies in order to increase your chances of victory.

Several gaming options

The other positive point about LuckyAce Casino is its gaming options You will find it very easy to join a public table where you can meet other players with similar interests, or otherwise reserve a group table for you and your family and friends. Moreover, it's a paradise for small-stakes players. The tournaments are known to be low-level; on the other hand, they remain frequent and inexpensive. Also note that there are few players monopolizing large sums of money at this casino; this is seen right away in the tournament costs and the bonuses.

Customer service

The customer support service is available 24 hours a day by telephone, chat or e-mail. However, beware! It would seem that the customer service of the 888 network is not the most pleasant…

Post a comment

Hit the jackpot on must-play games at Lucky Ace!Play now