When the Gambling Act of 2005 came into effect, the UK Gambling Commission was established at the same time. 2 years later by 2007 it shouldered most of the responsibility for regulatory functions for online and terrestrial gambling in the UK. The UK is home to many different types of gambling activities both online and land based.
|1||Bonus–||Claim bonusGo to website|
|2||Bonus–||Claim bonusGo to website|
|3||Bonus–||Claim bonusGo to website|
|4||BonusUp to $475+ 100 Free Spins||Claim bonusGo to website|
|5||BonusUp to $250150 Free Spins||Claim bonusGo to website|
|6||BonusUp to $480+ 80 Free Spins||Claim bonusGo to website|
|7||Bonus–||Claim bonusGo to website|
|8||BonusUp to €150+ 150 Free Spins||Claim bonusGo to website|
|9||Bonus50% up to 200$ + 20 Free Spins||Claim bonusGo to website|
|10||Bonus–||Claim bonusGo to website|
|Show full list|
A Brief History Of The Gambling Commission UK Licensor And How They Have Built Their Empire
The laws regarding gambling in the UK are very straightforward and easy to understand for both players and operators alike. As a general rule you will find that most forms of online gambling are legal in the United Kingdom, with the UKGC regulating all but spread betting, which is left to the FSA.
In 2013 the UKGC also assumed responsibility for the National Lottery, when it succeeded the National Lottery Commission itself.
The UKGC will only issue a license to companies based within the UK if they want to provide online gambling services to UK residents. There are a number of organizations that the UKGC works in tandem with to allow for more consumer choices when it comes to online casinos and online betting in general and allows operators from these other jurisdictions to offer gambling services to UK players.
A Brief Look At The UK Gambling Commission Technical Standards And Policies For Public Security And Fairness
The industry of gambling holds the UK Gambling Commission in high esteem. The protection of customers is priority and is fully aware of problem gambling as an issue. The government subsidiary have many licensing facets and here are just some of the main points the regulation board are committed to actively and as an authority.
- Leading crime prevention or disorder.
- Fair and opening gambling conduct for the licensees.
- Protecting the vulnerable and underage persons from being exploited.
- Supports over 2,500 operators that promote fair customer practices.
- Runs regulations over unfair terms and, focuses on marketing breaches when it comes to sponsors or bonuses.
- Governs the proceedings of the National Lottery.
A Summary Of The Gambling Commission Gov UK Vision And Practice For Business And Consumer Standards
The Gambling Act of 2005 gives the UKGC the powers to issue licenses and also to terminate them and impose heavy fines on operators who break the laws and regulatory procedures. Here is a look at four key elements which summarise the overall work of the permit regulators which effects the application, authorities and those partaking in the activity of gambling:
1. The UKGC is charged with making sure that operators are not involved in serious crime or money laundering and must ensure that all casinos have received independent tests for the fairness of all their RNG systems.
2. As long as you’re 18 you legally allowed to gamble online in the United Kingdom. All types of gambling activities are open to you including online casinos, sports betting websites, esports betting and even online bingo and lottery games.
3. The gambling sector in the UK is incredibly well regulated and face a high level of taxation to keep it operating fairly.
4. They also make sure that each operator has made provisions to ensure that minors are protected from gambling and any gambling related activities including advertising.
The UK Gambling Commission White List And The Benefits Presented To Overseas Operations, i.e. Canadian Casinos
All sites that bear the seal of the UKGC can be played at in complete confidence, as this ensure you will be paid and treated fairly according to UK law. The UK also doesn’t charge tax on winnings as an income, meaning you do not have to pay taxes on anything you win during an online poker or sports betting session.
Listed above are the top casinos with the UKGC seal of approval, you can head to their individual reviews and join the site directly thereafter.