Based in the Dutch Antilles, they are one of the oldest gambling jurisdictions, established in 1996 and an online gambling regulator since 2002. In 2002 the regulation of online gaming was decentralized from the old Curacao Gaming Control. Many of the world’s most famous operators have their business of operations centred in Curacao.
|1||Bonus270% up to 2500$ + 20 Free Spins||Claim bonusGo to website|
|Popular2||BonusUp to $1500 + 50 Free Spins||Claim bonusGo to website|
|3||BonusUp to $1500||Claim bonusGo to website|
|4||BonusUp to $3300 + 300 Free Spins||Claim bonusGo to website|
ExclusiveBonus150% up to 500$ +
|Claim bonusGo to website|
|6||Bonus–||Claim bonusGo to website|
|7||BonusUp to $75010% CASHBACK||Claim bonusGo to website|
ExclusiveBonus250% up to 1250$ + 50 Free Spins
|Claim bonusGo to website|
|9||Bonus100% up to 1500$ + 1000 Free spins||Claim bonusGo to website|
|10||BonusUp to $9300+ 150 Free Spins||Claim bonusGo to website|
|Show full list|
In this section of our Curacao-eGaming review we look at the general information surrounding the business
The government of Curacao operates what is known as an e-zone in which companies that offer e-commerce activities are permitted to operate. This comes with various benefits, most notably an extremely favourable rate of tax on many different aspects of normal business.
There is only one type of gambling license available from the Curacao eGaming Licensing Authority. This license covers all different manner of games of chance, all the different types of sports betting and games of skill. As indeed there is only one type of license, it also covers gaming software developers and the physical products from operators. Contrary to how it works in most jurisdictions, Curacao actually requires you to host your primary online servers outside of their country.
The important key points and main missions of the Curacao eGaming license and how it works
- The Curacao master license organizations wishing to provide a gambling service can incorporate a within the casino: esports betting platform, lottery games, live dealers, poker, Network gaming, bingo, mobile betting and more.
- Curacao aims to supply casinos with only a 2% tax margin which is only set against the gross income of the business. It is also one of the low-costing licenses in the industry.
- The procedure of obtaining a Curacao License is fast and logical.
- They aim to provide low annual fee for online casinos.
- Curacao have incorporated innovate IT igaming assemblies which will run a website with zero down-time.
- Fair regulations and compliant.
Main points of consideration and what to remember about the Curacao eGaming license list available
All gambling products that have licenses from Curacao are obliged by the regulatory body to display its official licensing seal. This is a sign to consumers that the operator in question is fully compliant with all regulations and that they operate legally form the governments specially designated e-zone and that they comply with all jurisdictional legislation and processes.
The main points of their enterprise:
1. Curacao eGaming is a politically stable organization which has provided regulated services to online casinos since 1996, making it one of the oldest in the industry.
2. Curacao eGaming has IP compliance services around the world with multi data centres. They supply compliance-ready solutions which are tailored for specific operational needs when it comes to geographic, legal and multijurisdictional requirements.
3. Curacao eGaming is a hosting and colocation operation supplying customer servers, GEO IP services, cloud servers and storage, rackspace and high capacity private rack, aggressive bandwidth.
4. Curacao eGaming is an authorized fiduciary service helping global corporate organizations with daily management. With consultations, licensing and supervision.
Summary of our Curacao eGaming review and the Top Casinos which to join under their approval
Today there are literally hundreds of online casinos regulated by the government of Curacao. They as online casino operators must ensure that players are all of legal gambling age and are not using fraudulent identities to play. Casino operators are bound by law to obtain photographic identification prior to withdrawal of any winnings, ensuring that they are of legal age and also that there is no evidence of fraud or money laundering by potentially high risk players.
CIGA or the Curacao Internet Gambling Association is specially tasked with monitoring online gambling in Curacao. They work primarily as representatives of members to the government and are the voice of local operators when it comes to policies, legalities and licensing requirements. CIGA members are regulated by the Curacao eGaming Licensing Authority and as such must ensure laws such as protection against underage gambling are not broken.
The approved services which adorn the Curacao license can be found in the top casino listings, top of this page.